August 04, 2012

15 THINGS ABOUT MY CRUSH

15things about my crush when he texts me i run to the phone like my life depend on it

15things about my crush he had a girlfriend

15 things about my crush he remember my birthday =)

15 things about my crush he remember both my phone numbers =)

15 things about my crush he is dark, short. =)

15 things about my crush he has amazing sense of humor =)

15 things about my crush we just texting  each other this morning. from 10 am to 1 pm =)

15 things about my crush his laugh make me laugh. his smile make me smiles. his personality make mine show

15  things about my crush. my crush has style and cute smile

15 things about my crush. makes me smile at my phone like an idiot

15 things about my crush. funniest person i ever meet

15 things about my crush. we talks like best friends, play like children, argue like husband and wife.

15 things about my crush. he is the only person i'm texting while i'm doing my job.

15 tings about my crush. he always know what to say or do to make me happy.

15 things about my crush. he's malay.

#  cetak rompak dari twitter. malam hujung minggu yang kurang pengisian rohani beginilah jadinya *__*





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...