June 17, 2011

92 facts bout me ^^

saye n ika

Name : Siti Marshida Ismail
Age : still 19 ^^
BirthDate: 20091991
Present Address : Malacca

WHAT WAS YOUR
1.  last beverage = small pizza n cheese cake.. yummy ^^
2.  last phone call = my mom at 10.27 am.. woke up, on lappy, call my mom! ^^
3. last messange on phone = dak kechik 9.57 pm
last messange on fb = my brother, masrol  10.32 pm
4. last song you listened to = impossible by Shontelle
5. last time you cried = last night


HAVE YOU EVER
6. dated someone twice = maybe ^^
7. been cheated on = yes, i have =)
8. kiss someone & regretted it = never! nope!
9. lost someone special = yup
10. been depressed = always but i dun show it.. ^^
11. been drunk & threw up = nope

LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOUR
12. pink
13. yellow
14. green

LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU :
15. made new friends =  yes 
16. fallen out of love = yes ^^ *blushing*
17. laughed until you cried = yes
18. met someone who changed you = yes
19. found out who your true friend = yes
20. found out someone was talking about you = yes
21. kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = no

GENERAL
22. how many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = most of them
23. do you love to stalk on FB =??
24. do you have any pet = yes, in my parents house =)
25. do you want to change your name = nope!
26. what did you do for your last birthday = hang out wif my bestie, dinner with my parents, also my younger sis
27. what time did you wake up today = around 10.30 am ^^ *i'm ABC*
28. what were you doing at midnight last nigh = talked over the  phone with hanis shekri
29. name something that you cannot wait for = midsem holiday!
30. last time you say your mother = last month =(
 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life =  my teeth ^^
32. What are you listening to right now = piece of me by britney spear
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = who is he??
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = my statistic assingment
35. Most visited webpage = FB, blog, tumblr
37. Nickname = ida, shida
38. Relationship Status = it is complicated
39. Zodiac sign = i dun wanna noe my zodiac, i just dun believe bout it ^^
40. He or She = he!
41. Elementary = Sekolah Kebangsaan Tangok 
42. High School = Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato'Perdana
43. College = kolej matrikulasi melaka (KMM)
melaka international college of science & technology (MiCoST)
44. Hair color = not soo black
45. Long or short = long ^^
46. Height = 154 cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = yes ^^ *blushing again*
 48. What do you like about yourself? = my laugh and my face, people said my laugh similar with my father .. even my father's friend said so..
49. Piercings = yes!
50. Tattoos= never wanna it! haram!
51. Righty or lefty= righty


atika & me!

FIRST:
52. First surgery= with dentist!
53. First piercing = ears
54. First best friend = noratika zainuddin
55. First sport you joined = netball
56. First vacation = pulau pinang

RIGHT NOW: 
59. Eating = nope
60. Drinking = nope
61. I'm about to = sleep Zzzzz
62. Listening to = pujaan malaya by Adzrin azhar
63. Waiting for = a call 

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = yes! i wanna it ^^
65. Get Married? = yes! i wanna it ^^
66. Career? = i am pharmacist! amin ^^

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes =  eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = hugs
69. Shorter or taller = shorter
70. Older or Younger= younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous =  romantic
 72. Nice stomach or nice arms = arms
73. Sensitive or loud = loud
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = nope
77. Drank hard liquor = nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts = nope
79. Sex on first date = nope
80. Broke someone's heart = yes
81. Had your own heart broken =yes
82. Been arrested = when i skip my arabic classes ^^
83. Turned someone down = i'm sorry.. i have
84. Cried when someone died = yes, when my nenek died
85. Fallen for a friend = yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = i must believe in myself
87. Miracles =  sometimes
88. Love at first sight = maybe
89. Heaven = yup.. i strongly believe
90. Santa Claus = nope 
91. Kiss on the first date = nope
92. Angels = yes


oh yeah!!!! i did it!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...